Here's what you can expect at your hair appointment:
- Clean face masks are mandatory during your appointment. There will be surgical masks available for purchase if you don't have one.
- Wash your hands in the washroom before entering. There will be hand sanitizer throughout the salon for use during your appointment.
- If you or someone you've been exposed to have had any Covid19 symptoms over the past two weeks, please reschedule your appointment.
- If you've travelled outside of the maritime provinces in the past 14 days, or have been exposed to someone who has travelled outside of the maritime provinces in the past 14 days, please reschedule your appointment.
- Wait in your car or outside of the building until you're contacted by your stylist.
- Practice 6 feet social distancing.
- Come alone to your appointments. If you need assistance during your appointment, please make arrangements with your stylist prior to the appointment.
- Upon arrival, you'll complete a risk acknowledgement form.
- If you're looking to purchase product, please refrain from touching the retail display and ask your stylist for assistance.
- We will sadly no longer be offering beverages, treats or reading material. Please feel free to bring your own!
- Arrive on time for your appointment, or let your stylist know if you're running late to allow your stylist to work efficiently.
- We will no longer have a waiting room. Your stylist will bring you directly to their station after filling out the risk acknowledgement form.
- Practice sneezing and coughing etiquette.
- Arrive with clean and dry hair.
- Please let us know if you have any questions.